I am participating in Fashion Challenge Friday from the
Salsa twins site because we had a red letter day at our house when Annalynn chose to wear pants! It is the first time in at least 4 months that she has not woken up and said she wanted to wear a dress. Not sure what the occasion was or what changed but here is proof. The second picture was this morning and she wanted to wear her "dancey" skirt. She has since discarded the dancey skirt and is now in shorts - two days in the same week without a dress! Amazing!
9 comments:
I have to admit, I do like the finishing touch of the dancy skirt. It just makes you wanna twirl!
I love her pink and purple combo in the second picture! :)
Nice to meet you, Ruth! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
I'm with you on the friend's kids being born the same year of HS graduation. Some of my college friend's kids are entering college now. My youngest is entering Kindergarten.
Love the outfits! It is rare for mine to pick anything other than dresses first and settling for a skirt second. If I have her wear something else, she tells me as soon as we get home that she wants her dress :)
Isn't it the funniest thing. My girl just HAS to wear a skirt or dress - it is du riquer for a princess,afterall!!
Love the tutu. Just adroable.
Wanda
www,atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com
You know, girls do have a right to change their minds, Mama! :)
Beautiful outfits!! And every girl needs a good dancy skirt.
What a sweetie. Doesn't a tutu just go with anything?!
Monica
www.6daysweek.blogspot.com
FABULOUS! She looks GREAT!
Post a Comment