We left the market and headed to my sisters as it was haircutting day. She cuts all the guys hair in her family and mine - that makes 8 heads of hair to cut. AJ just needed a trim around the ears so we took care of that quickly and then they played with their cousins for awhile. We will be back there tomorrow for one of their birthdays. Jack turned 4 this week and is quite impressed that he is four now and Anna and AJ are still only 3 - only a few more weeks and they will catch up :-)
We came home and had naps and then dinner - this was the third night dad was not home for dinner so we had PBJ's and apple slices. I don't know that they have ever had PBJ's for dinner before but that was about all I felt like managing tonight :-) After dinner we went out to ride their "motorcycles" for awhile before baths and bed.

3 comments:
WOW - you mean that ya'll just lived life today - ain't that what it's all about? :) Once in a great while (don't tell Marie) - we even just have ice cream for dinner....dad's can get away with that!
hugs - aus and co.
I'm thinking these pictures were taken the day I was hanging over the fence watching your little cuties riding their bikes! I'm having a great time with your recipe blog! (Not that I do much cooking....but there is always tomorrow!)
Hope to see more of you and the kiddos as the sunshine continues, we hope!
Joan
You have a great blog...I enjoyed my visit. Stop by and visit me when you have some time and read about our latest Disney adventures....Grandparent trips are the BEST...and every comment enters you for the May giveaway.
Post a Comment