I have been waiting all week to post these pictures for Fashion Challenge Friday. Last Saturday we were going to go to the Farmer's Market and told Annalynn to get dressed. This is the outfit she chose. Some of you are very brave and would let your daughter go out like this but we did strongly suggest that she remove the dancy skirt before leaving the house. We did go to the market and they both got their faces painted.
For more Fashion Fun check out the Salsa twins blog.
Does this dress make my behind look big??
The culprit :-)
Face painting

8 comments:
What an adorable dress. There must have been an open window for the 'behind' to billow out like that. Too cute!
Wanda (At Last...)
Heeee! Love that outfit, and especially the dancy skirt underneath. Too cute!
"Does this dress make my behind look big?"
BWAAA HAA HAAA! I love it!!
Yep, Annalynn can pull off that look much better than I can! Bless her cute little heart!
:)
Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!
The tutu sure made her smile!
Monica
www.6daysweek.blogspot.com
Cute outfit!!! Love the face painting too!
Look great to me - but it must be a guy thing. Just hang onto your hat - right now 6 yo Brianna is wearing a cute all white sun dress - with knee high black boots.....trying out for punk rocker I think!
hugs - aus and co.
OH my gosh, that TOTALLY looks like a bustle. Too funny!
Ha ha...awesome!
That face painting is great too.
M.
Post a Comment