Friday, May 08, 2009

Fashion Challenge Friday

Once again it is Friday and time for the Fashion Challenge over at the Salsa twins blog. This week Annalynn pulled this top out of her closet before realizing it was not a dress :-) Once I pointed that out she wanted to put it back but I encouraged her to go and find a skirt to wear with it (she does not see skirts and dresses in the same category) She found this sparkly skirt and was satisfied but it was a little chilly out to not have something on under the skirt :-) I encouraged her to find something matching and she succeeded :-) Turned out to be quite a cute outfit. Her brother wore his new orange shirt from "T" that day. We happened to be learning orange that day so it worked wonderfully as he is having a little difficulty with the concept of colors. He got orange!!



4 comments:

M3 said...

Cute!! Love the little blue leggings and how awesome to be studying orange and have an orange shirt. :-]

Karmen and Greg said...

You do such FUN things with your kids, Ruth! I so wish I could meet your precious children. They are just so dang cute!

Buckeroomama said...

Her leggings and top are in a matching shade of blue, too --not just any blue! :)

Orange is such a lovely color. I remember that it was my favorite color when I was a kid for quite some time before I outgrew it. I still like it. I just don't need to have everything in orange anymore. :)

Wanda said...

Oh, I love this little turq. blue number. Really pretty!

Wanda
www.atlastmilanscominhome.blogspot.com