Today we had another gorgeous spring day. We have been truly spoiled this month with wonderful weather for the most part. It is so unusual but has been so welcome. We were invited to join a couple other friends at the Rhododenderon Gardens today. It is a beautiful park with lots of rhodies and lots of ducks and geese!! As you can imaging the ducks and geese were much more interesting to the kids than the beautiful flowers. They loved feeding the ducks and trying to "pet" them. They never did accomplish this but sure gave it their best. The last time I was at these gardens was for our engagement pictures ummm... lots of years ago :-) I thought of scanning in one of those but can't remember where I put them - I looked at them recently so will have to dig them out.
Feeding the ducks
Chasing the ducks :-)

1 comment:
Great day - and not to chide your writing - but more to finish your thought..."Beautiful children, beautiful flowers" - beautiful family!
hugs - aus and co.
Post a Comment