Friday, May 22, 2009

Fashion Challenge Friday

Can you tell what our new favorite color is at our house? If one pulls out their orange shirt - the other is sure to follow! These pictures were taken on two different days - note the two different hairstyles :-) I love the red edged socks in outfit #2 - they are her favorite and she wants to wear them with everything. For some more fashion cuteness check out the links at Fashion Challenge Friday over at Do They Have Salsa in China.





7 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Gosh! Your kids are cute. And look great in their fav color.

M3 said...

Cute!!! Now those are some bright happy outfits. Make me smile. :-)

Buckeroomama said...

Orange is such a happy color! I remember orange being my favorite color, too, when I was (much!) younger. :)

Indiana Lori said...

I wish I could find more girlie orange clothes! Both of my girls look great in orange (because neither have my washed out pale as a ghost coloring).

CUTIE PATOOTIE!

Indiana Lori

Mahmee said...

Aren't your children just adorable! Thanks for stopping by and for the great flag resource!
M.

Aus said...

Hey - I like the socks too - they are indeed a fashion statement and do indeed go with everything! :)

hugs - aus and co.

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Love the fashion of the day!! Orange is a cheery color and they look great in it along with all the fancy patterns. :)