You have to look very closely at the last picture to see what I was trying to capture. I sent Annalynn to my room today to wait for me to come talk to her as she was being naughty. I got delayed a little and did wonder what I would find. She was in my bathroom and eating toothpaste - what she didn't know was that the lipstick she had gotten in to first was showing on her face. I kept asking her what she had gotten into and she kept pointing to the toothpaste. I finally lifted her up to the mirror and she saw the lipstick. She thought that was the funniest thing. As you can see she was quite proud of it and happy to let me take her picture. It was much darker than it looks in the picture but i thought her pose was great as she usually hates the camera.
This afternoon I sneezed a couple times while the kids were playing and I said, "bless me" AJ repeated it when I said it. Tonight after he went to bed he sneezed 2x and Troy and I heard him on the monitor say, "Bless me" It was really cute.
These two keep me hopping and sometimes I am at my wits end with them but they make me smile and laugh as well and those moments are worth all the hard ones.
PS - I did post on my recipe blog today if anyone reads it - I am going to try and be more consistent. Link is on the sidebar - The Way to His Heart.

3 comments:
THANK YOU,oh the good old lipstick caper. I remeber well, The ice cream looks mighty good. GRAM
Sweet pictures! I'm going to try the Coffee Cake recipe on your receipe blog...it sounds YUMMY!!
:)
Erin
I'd like to know who deemed the age two as the Terrible Twos! So far I have found "3" to be more trouble than the age of 2! Emma is into everything! Annalyn looks so cute, but I know how you feel. This will pass in about a year!! Yikes!
Post a Comment