Yesterday started out promising to be a horrendous day - Annalynn was awake at 4:30 am with no intention of going back to sleep. One of the dogs woke up sick and threw up. Potty training did not go so well and I cleaned up both poop and pee - this was all before 9 am.
I will have to say that after 9 am the day took a turn for the better. I was so blessed to listen to Annalynn and AJ play nicely together for most of the rest of the day. They found fun things to do and played and giggled for several hours before and after nap time. At one point I heard them singing and went in Anna's room where they had put all their stuffed animals on her bed and were both sitting in the rocking chair - singing their "night night" songs to the animals. I grabbed the camera before I headed to the room but did not get video until after the fact and they started being silly - so it is short but gives you a little glimpse.
4 comments:
They are so adorable! I can't wait to have kids...Even if they wake me up at 4:30 in the morning : )
Thank you for keeping up the blog - it's fun to read about your "doings" when we live so far away! Love you!
toooo precious!!
Love the tutu!! All little girls must have a tutu or two!! :)
What a crazy bunch of little kids in that rocking chair!! Not sure how long that will be standing!! I loved seeing them in action and hearing their little voices. :)
Post a Comment