Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Real Pumpkin Patch

We didn't think that we would have time to do a Pumpkin Patch Trip this year but a friend told me about one just a few minutes from our house. Today Daddy had to work but he took a break this afternoon and we went to the Olson Farms. They had a horse drawn wagon that took us to the pumpkin fields and dropped us off. The kids had fun picking out pumpkins but weren't
into carrying them to far. The wagon picked us back up on its next trip around the field.
I had some fallish color coordinated outfits in mind for them to wear but Annalynn had other ideas. She is in love with her "kite" dress so anytime she sees it hanging up in her closet it is her choice - so if you start seeing it in a lot of pictures you will know why :-)
Enjoy the pictures.


















5 comments:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Cute photos! I love AJ on the tractor, as long as it's NOT running! Annalyn looks so cute in her KITE dress and little wellie boots!!

Ruth said...

That tractor quit running many years ago! :-)

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN THEY ARE HAVING.i SO ENJOY THIER PHOTOS, BOY SOME TIMES I WISH I WAS YOUNG AGAIN. GRAM

Redmom2005 said...

So cute! I wish we could have made it to the pumpkin patch this year, but "mommy" has been too sick for the last TWO WEEKS! Today is the big day (Halloween)! Hope your kiddos have a fun time!! I'll check back to see their costumes (are you taking them trick-or-treating?)!

I've been "tagged" too, but haven't had time to do mine! I'll have to try and find some time this weekend!
:)
Erin