Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fashion Challenge Friday

M3 over at Do They Have Salsa in China has started a new feature - Fashion Challenge Friday. Since Annalynn is really into dressing herself lately I decided it would be fun to participate. This picture is actually from last week and with family in town I never got around to posting it. I am going out of town tomorrow for the weekend so decided I would post this instead of trying to do all that in the morning - I'm sure you all wanted to know all that :-)
Annalynn has not worn anything but a dress for about 3 months now. She decided that big girls wear dresses and she is a big girl now :-) I think one of her cousins must have said something to that affect and it stuck in her head. She has a couple pair of purple pants that she usually chooses to wear under this dress but of course on the day I want to take her picture and post it she picked these striped pants :-)
Maybe next week I will get AJ into the act as well and see what they come up with. This weekend would be the time to really have the camera ready as I will be gone speaking at a retreat and daddy will be helping them dress - he is very nervous about doing her hair!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very stylish!

Aus said...

I think she looks like a million bucks! Oh - and Dad's vs. hair - I can't do it either - but the funny thing is - the kids always seem to survive! :>

hugs - aus and co.

Donna said...

Awww... she's lovely! And such a pretty pose too!

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!

Redmom2005 said...

Hope all goes well this weekend! Enjoy! I think Annalynn looks very stylish indeed!!

M3 said...

Cute outfit!!

(Can't wait to see the dadhair next time too.)

DawnS said...

I love that she picked the striped pants. I'm learning to really appreciate mixed patterns :)

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Love the idea so will try to take part as well. It will be interesting to see what E comes up with!!!

i think A looks perfectly adoreable!