Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Morning
We actually got to sleep in a little on Christmas morning. Santa had been up until 3:30 am assembling toys so it was nice that the kids slept a little later than normal. We kept them out of the living/dining area where the big toys were and opened stockings on our bed. I love stockings and even on years when Troy and I don't buy for each other we always do get a few things for our stockings. The kids loved their stockings and had a lot of fun stopping and playing with each thing as they opened it. Because of the big presents we went straight to opening gifts after the stockings. They each had just a couple things under the tree and had fun opening them. It wasn't until we were finished with that that they noticed the large covered gifts. We let Annalynn uncover hers first and she squealed with delight at her dollhouse. I don't have any stills of it because I was videoing. I think the video is to long to upload but I will try later. Then AJ opened his train table. He was very excited. They have played equally with both gifts and are so excited to have them. Today Anna stated that the train was AJ & Anna's and the dollhouse was Anna's - I clarified that for her :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a sweet Christmas morning! Love that train set and doll house. Looks like fun.
Sounds like a great Christmas morning to me - and I know that train table - there's one downstairs here now too! (Imaginarium?) Great things - I was done with assembly by about 2 - but had older kid helpers on deck! (Still - they pay folks to write those directions - should have looked at them first - would have saved a little dis-assembly and re-assembly time!
hugs - aus and co.
That is a great thing having them open stocking away from the tree. We have a new train table and kitchen and they fight over them.. I mean play with them.. equally, too. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family!
What a great way to start Christmas! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day. Love the pictures and especially the ones in your blog header. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!! I love the new header on your blog!! Great pictures!
What a nice Christmas morning you had! I love the train table! Ethan had one when he was younger. It looks like the same one AJ has and he had so much fun with it!
Wow! GREAT gifts, tired parents:)
Post a Comment