Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Choo Choo Trains!

As I mentioned in yesterday's post we are a little housebound. The weather has actually warmed up today and it has been raining some but they say that it will freeze after midnight and we will have more snow tomorrow - soooo. In looking for something creative to do today a friend (thanks, S.) directed me to this site and I found this cute project. There were no dimensions so I worked on getting the paper cut and ready while the kids were sleeping. I did write down the dimensions I used and if you would like them leave me a comment with your email address and I would be glad to send you the measurements I used. The kids had alot of fun and they are going to be seeing a lot more trains at our house starting next week :-) Can you guess what AJ is getting for Christmas? I don't know that we will EVER get him out of his room again!! He has been know to throw a ROYAL fit when we take him away from one in the store!







3 comments:

Melinda said...

What a great project! I remember how Ethan loved trains! Don't all boys love trains? "Thomas" was his best friend!

Unknown said...

I love art projects!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun! Love the new look!