Monday, December 22, 2008

S N O W - Part 3 (and an early Christmas present)

This morning we woke up to even more snow and still snowing. I talked daddy into letting the kids open one present. They opened a new book and they have enjoyed them today.
Some friends braved the weather today and came by with some little gifts for the kids. We were bundled up ready to go out for a few minutes when they came by so they were kind enough to take a picture of us on our porch. In the last picture I love how the snow is just sitting on the swings.
I am officially ready for the snow to be gone and to get on with life. This area is just not prepared for this weather so it makes everything very difficult to get around.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THIS PICTURE of you all! Beautiful!!

Aus said...

I dunno - the one time of year that it can snow as much as it wants - and I bet that ya'll come to treasure that picture in the years to come - it's a modern day currier and ives kinda thing!

aus and co.

Redmom2005 said...

LOVE the pictures! They would make great Christmas cards!! What an adorable family, Ruth!!! I hope you survive all the snow!! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!
:)
Erin

Unknown said...

What a cute family! Enjoy the snow!

Ohilda said...

Just beautiful! I'd love a white Christmas, but being in Florida, I just don't think it's gonna happen.

I wanted to stop by and wish you and your beautiful family a very merry Christmas.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Anonymous said...

Ruth,
Still love reading your blog. Hope the snow melts soon for you guys. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! You have a very beautiful family!!
Patty

Aus said...

Merry Christmas guys - peace, joy, love - and lots of hugs!

aus and co.