Our kiddos turn 3 1/2 this week. Annalynn was yesterday and AJ will turn 3 1/2 on Sunday. I am trying to get them to say their age when they are asked but so far no luck. Anna's cousin is 6 so she thinks she is 6 as well :-) Happy 1/2 birthdays! :-)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love the new banner and the two cutie petuties that light up your lives over here1 Happy 3.5 guys!
Ruth, I was just showing Haley the pictures on your blog! She LOVES to see pictures of AJ. She always points to AJ and then herself, and then signs "mine"!! She laughed really loud at the picture from Christmas Eve of Annalynn feeding AJ!! I've never heard her laugh like that before!!
9 comments:
i love the new banner and the two cutie petuties that light up your lives over here1 Happy 3.5 guys!
So cute! I especially love seeing AJ's big 'ol smile after seeing him so serious in China when we met.
Happy 3.5 year old birthdays, little ones!
Ohilda
Hey happy 1/2 birthdays! That's pretty cool - every 6 months you'll be getting presents!!
hugs - aus and co.
Happy 1/2 b-day!!!
God sure has blessed you and Troy with some cuties! Happy 1/2's AJ and Annalyn ;o)
Happy 1/2 birthday to two little Hefei cuties!
Ruth, I was just showing Haley the pictures on your blog! She LOVES to see pictures of AJ. She always points to AJ and then herself, and then signs "mine"!! She laughed really loud at the picture from Christmas Eve of Annalynn feeding AJ!! I've never heard her laugh like that before!!
Happy 1/2 birthdays to you both! Hope to see you soon!
Happy halfs!! Lainey turned 2 1/2 on the 4th :)
Love your new look! And, by the way Ruth, have you lost weight? You look great!
Post a Comment