Wuv you!
When I put Annalynn to bed I always say "Love you" when I go out the door. A couple nights ago she started saying it back, "wuv you"! I love hearing it so much so of course we have to say it several times to each other! She is really starting to repeat alot of words that we say. I was trying to keep track of all the words she is saying but the list is getting quite extensive now! She loves to touch hot and cold things and say "hot" and "cold". She can tell you what a sheep says and what an owl says! Her first word every morning is "dog" and she can tell you what a dog says. It is alot of fun to hear her develop her vocabulary!
2 comments:
How sweet she is! That is a precious moment.
Wow! Can you believe how wonderful it sounds coming from her sweet little mouth!
Lisa
Post a Comment