Thursday, May 24, 2007

An Afternoon at the Park

Yesterday afternoon we took a drive. Our family loves to take drives in the beautiful Columbia Gorge and when we do we often find ourselves in Cascade Locks eating ice cream. Yesterday we started up the Gorge on a little drive and you guessed it - we ended up at our favorite ice cream place! Just down the hill from the ice cream place we found this wonderful park! We had the whole play structure totally to ourselves and Annalynn and her daddy had a blast! I sure love my digital camera because you can just shoot to your hearts content! I had so much fun taking pictures of her!

3 comments:

Nesting For Natalie said...

My neice is adorable!!!!!!

Auntie Amy :)

Ohilda said...

Ruth,

Annalynn is just scrumptious!! Oooohhh...makes me want my girl BAD every time I see your cutie's pictures. :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Ruth,
Annalynn is sooo beautiful, I love looking at her pics. I've just now had enough time to catch up. She looks like she's growing!! I loved her dress for the wedding! :)
Patty