![]() |
| Click to play | Make your own Smilebox |
This weekend was the weekend for Birthday Celebrations! On Saturday we had a triple birthday party! We celebrated cousin Jack's 2nd birthday (5/14), Aunt Syl's ( ) birthday (5/24) and Grandpa's 84th birthday which was actually on Saturday! We had yummy Taco Salad and watermelon. After everyone opened their gifts we had cake and icecream! It was a fun party!
On Sunday we took Grandma Clark to Olive Garden for her birthday which was also on Saturday! Annalynn loved the breadsticks and the mac and cheese!

3 comments:
WOW! You all were really busy this weekend! Great pictures!
Ruth - I LOVE your blog! You always share such fun things about your every day life - I love it. And I love seeing all the fun new things you get to do with Annalynn - what a blessing. Your blog is in my favorites and I check it probably every other day or so....just had to share. :)
Dana K.
Happy Birthday to all!
Post a Comment