We certainly would not trade our lives for the way we planned it!
Tomorrow I am having coffee with my maid of honor - the one responsible for Troy and I meeting. She worked with Troy and introduced us - we went bowling the first time we met - not a date - just my friend, Troy, my brother and I. I thought he was a nice guy but not my type :-) How could we have known what was ahead - a lot of good times, a lot of really hard times, a lot of years that were pretty normal and just flew by - but overall 27 years that I would not trade for anything. All of it has made us the family that we are now and we love that!


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!! 27 years and you are just starting out with your darling little family. Just think how young you will be kept in the years ahead!!
Trusting the years ahead will be rich in Him and rewarding beyond all you could ask or think in the rearing of those two precious little gifts from the hands of our loving Heavenly Father.
You are blessed!
Well congratulations on your 27 years! Marie and I will cross that milestone next August - and we couldn't be happier for you! When you look around at all the different folks you've known in the past 27 years, the relationships you've seen come and go, and the way the world has changed - don't you find comfort in your marriage and family? Yeah - us too - and while it hasn't always been easy - it sure wasn't all that hard! Enjoy that comfort - you've earned it!
Blessings on you guys - may you have many many more years together!
hugs - aus and co.
Happy 27th! Hope you guys have a chance to celebrate :o)
Congratulations! Love the picture. Life sure does take some interesting turns :)
Hope you guys got to do something fun to celebrate.
Post a Comment