Today we did a project in anticipation of spring! We planted our sugar snap pea seeds in an indoor mini greenhouse. Anna and AJ had a lot of fun planting the seeds. Hopefully by next week we will have some green to show you! It will be fun for them to have pictures and remember all they did when they finally get to eat some peas in a couple of months! We will soon be planting some summer squash and corn seeds. Tomatoes and a few other veggies will probably be planted from starters later in the spring.
Annalynn holding the seeds
Putting them in the soil

3 comments:
You are an inspirational mother! I love all your projects.
Morning guys - I hope Marie doesn't see this! No really - our 'garden bathtub' becomes the 'winter hothouse' over the winter months. But I must admit that we let the 'real' green houses start our tomatos for us!
hugs -
aus and co.
What a great project. Thanks for sharing it!!
Post a Comment