Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Favorite CD

My sister gave us a gift certificate to Amazon for Christmas - thanks Aunt M :-). One of the things I got for the kids is this VeggieTales Junior Bedtime Songs. It just came in the mail today and I popped it in my computer while I was surfing during naptime. I LOVE this CD. I get a little tired of VeggieTales as that is all we listen to in the car - over and over and over again! But this one is really quiet and peaceful. I absolutely love some of the songs on here - as with almost any CD there are couple of songs I could do without - but most of them are really great. I would highly recommend it if you want a quiet bedtime CD or just something to calm the kids down in the evening or in the car. My two haven't even heard it yet but I know they will love it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may just have to get that :)