Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yogurt Fingerpainting

I got another fun craft idea from No Time for Flashcards . It really is a great site for fun, easy, inexpensive craft ideas. We fingerpainted with yogurt. I had some plain yogurt in the fridge that was a couple days past the expiration date so I put it in 4 containers and put some food coloring in it. They fingerpainted on cookie sheets. They had a lot of fun. I have not been brave enough to introduce real paint yet. One reason is that Annalynn still likes to put EVERYTHING in her mouth. With the yogurt it did not matter if she ate it.




2 comments:

Aus said...

Morning Ruth - that's IS A REALLY GREAT idea! I'll be suggesting that one to Marie for sure. You've never mentioned pets - so presuming you don't have any. One of the things our guys get a kick out of is the dogs 'helping them clean up'! With this mess the dogs would have a blast too - and watching the girls laugh at the dogs running from spatter to spatter just makes them laugh out loud.

hugs - aus and co.

Redmom2005 said...

Looks like fun! I've never heard of using Yogurt to fingerpaint! What a clever idea!!