I had a lot of fun trying to capture their glee as they ran around the yard playing and laughing. Annalynn and Coralyn have a great time together even though they are three years apart and AJ and Jack are still getting comfortable with each other. Jack is just two months older than our two so I am sure they will be great friends as well as cousins.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Summer Fun
This afternoon we had a birthday party for one of my nephews. After the party the younger children had a great time running around in the yard. My sister has worked very hard on her yard this year and I think it is so beautiful with all the flowers. Some of the children each have their own section as well where they are growing flowers and vegetables.
I had a lot of fun trying to capture their glee as they ran around the yard playing and laughing. Annalynn and Coralyn have a great time together even though they are three years apart and AJ and Jack are still getting comfortable with each other. Jack is just two months older than our two so I am sure they will be great friends as well as cousins.





I had a lot of fun trying to capture their glee as they ran around the yard playing and laughing. Annalynn and Coralyn have a great time together even though they are three years apart and AJ and Jack are still getting comfortable with each other. Jack is just two months older than our two so I am sure they will be great friends as well as cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great pictures Ruth! They are really finding their place in their new world. : )
Karmen
xpwhat a fun time everyone is having, just like they have always been here. they all look so good together. Beautiful yard. gram
Judi's garden is beautiful! Tell her "good job!" :-) Wish we could have seen it in person this year. The kids look like they had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment