Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hair Cuts!

Last year on June 8th I made a promise on this blog that I would not blog about every haircut and I intend to keep that promise - after all we have years of haircuts ahead and I am sure I will quit blogging about them someday - but for now I am blogging about Annalynn's 3rd haircut and AJ's 1st haircut. I can't believe we have not gotten Anna's hair cut for over a year! We are trying to grow it out - but still! It needed a trim badly and since AJ needed one as well I made an appointment with my hair stylist for both of them. I wish so badly I had gotten it cut before their 3 year old pictures -but next year when she gets her 4th haircut :-) it will be before her 4 year old pictures!! I put a picture of her last haircut here as well!! Can you believe how much she has changed! She looked so grown up today sitting in the chair getting her hair cut. She will sit still and be an angel for other people. We are working on that at home as well :-) AJ took it all in stride but wanted to look at everything around him so moved his head quite a bit. It is kind of hard to see but she has it kind of gelled up in the last picture. They both had a lot of fun getting their hair "done" (My stylist's boy cape was ripped so AJ had to wear the pink butterflies - she kept apologizing)












4 comments:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

OK, Annalynn looks way to grown up compared to her last photo!! She has a nice little wave to her hair! Emma's is stick straight! Love AJ in the butterflies, you can call it exotic! :)

We love all the stories, even the haircuts!

Kelly and Matt said...

Too cute! That butterfly cape propbably doesn't mean much to AJ now but think how embarrassed he'll be at 16, lol.

Redmom2005 said...

I feel awful! I have missed so much lately!! You've been very busy!!! I just love following your blog...sorry I haven't been around lately! LOVE all the pictures!! Annalynn and AJ are sooooo adorable together!!!

Anonymous said...

On behalf of the men over here, we must protest AJ in the pink loudly :)!!!