Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy 4th of July!








This is a day that we remember our independence. There was a war fought for our freedom and over the years there have been many wars fought for our continued independence and freedom. Today, again I remember my nephews who are currently fighting one of those wars, Brian in Iraq and Matthew in Afghanistan. I am so proud of both of them and pray that they will soon return safely home!
I am also grateful for a country that has allowed us to bring a beautiful little girl from another land to this great country and automatically give her all the rights and privileges of an American citizen! She is our most precious gift and today I thank God for her again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said. Happy July 4th! Love the little Americana dress.

Just said a prayer for the safety of your nephews. We are deeply grateful for their service and the sacrifice your family is making with them away.

Leslie said...

Yes, I ditto everything Rebecca just posted. Thank you for your sacrifice with your cute nephews.

Happy 4th to you, and Annalynne is so cute in her Red, White, and Blue.