Wednesday, July 01, 2009

One Year!

I have not had the energy or time to do to much blogging lately but could not let this day pass without noting our one year anniversary with our little guy. One year ago today we were in China receiving the awesome gift of a son! He has blessed our lives! He has been a wonderful addition to our family both as a son and as a brother to Annalynn. I love the bond that they have formed and the great friends they are!
Both of our kiddos have birthdays next week so I am sure there will be some birthday blogging but other than that probably not to much else for now. AJ - one year ago today
Earlier this month at Disneyland


1 comment:

Aus said...

Hey AJ - happy gotcha day dude! Have a wonderful life with your forever family!

hugs - aus and co.