Friday, March 06, 2009

Just Some Pictures

We have been busy around our house lately being 3 and all that goes with that :-) I am just posting a few pictures for those that are intersted and will try and get back to blogging soon. We have a VERY busy spring with lots of family things - weddings, reunions, babies - so will try and keep up but may be more just some pictures now and then. I have been asked to share our story at a Ladies Retreat in April so will be spending any free time I do have preparing for that. As an update from my last post - the Potty Train was very successful and I am a HUGE proponent of waiting until a child is ready - it has been stress free and only one accident the very first day!! We still need to work on nap time and night time but having her day trained is sooo great and was really effortless!
Enjoy the pictures - the first two are from a little party one of her friends had and the last two are from a craft project at their Saturday class which we all enjoyed very much and is now over.






3 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

Are they adorable, or what?!

Aus said...

Hey guys - we really do understand busy!! Love the pics - and love the new look to the blog too!

hugs - aus and co.

Anonymous said...

AJ has a FABULOUS smile. Look at him light up the page :)!!