Both kids have been sick and we have had a lot going on but nothing to take pictures of or blog about. The kids are better now except a runny nose (AJ) and a little cough (Anna).
We are planning on putting up our tree this weekend and then Thanksgiving next week so I am sure there will be pictures again soon.
See you in a few days!
2 comments:
Morning Ruth - glad you guys are on the mend and have that out of the way in time for the HOlidays!
For our part - the tree will be next weekend - all the older kids will be home by Thanksgiving day - first time in dang near a year - it will be 'all family things - all the time'!
aus and family
Ruth,
Hope everyone is feeling better now. ;o) I was just checking out our Autumn Family blogs looking for updates. Your blog is great, and your pictures are terrific! Such beautiful kiddos! I also "finally" saved your recipe blog along with your sister's blog.
Thanks,
Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
Post a Comment