My sister forwarded this to me. I am posting it in honor of my four nephews that are serving in the Army and all the men and women that have sacrificed their lives and time to serve our awesome country!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
yes, God bless this USA. Without our freedom and without God we are nothing.our sons and Grandsons are there or have been their serving their country (you and me, all of us) THEY DESERVE OUR THANKS AND ABOVE ALL OUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS.
3 comments:
yes, God bless this USA. Without our freedom and without God we are nothing.our sons and Grandsons are there or have been their serving their country (you and me, all of us) THEY DESERVE OUR THANKS AND ABOVE ALL OUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS.
Mother and grandmother
Awesome! Thanks for posting it.
THANK YOU FOR SENDING THIS!!! I AM GOING TO FIND THAT AND SEND IT OFF TO SOME PEOPLE I KNOW WILL BE BLESSED BY IT!! THANKS RUTH!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
Post a Comment