
We have been going quite a bit since we got home and have decided we are going to stay pretty close to home for the next few days. The kids are still adjusting to having each other around and they need some down time. Enjoy the pictures from the last few days!


My lap is very full these days! I love it!
8 comments:
Great pictures! I'm sure they are keeping you very busy....but it must be fun.
Alisha
Your new blog is beautiful! I love the pictures. It touches my heart to see your two children following one another. They will be so close(when they aren't fussing LOL). I am so happy for you. Thank you for your reassuring email- I feel such peace now- just ready to hold my little girl. This wait is feeling unbearable, there's just no other way to say it. Please keep us in your prayers. Talk to you soon, Kim
So sweet. I love the photo of them holding hands!
Precious....
Hi, Ruth! I love the new blog!! Great pictures of the kiddos (especially the one of them holding hands......priceless)!!
Those are such sweet pictures. I like the last one, with all your babies in your lap. It's such a great photo.
I LOVE your comment about your lap being very full these days! You are DOUBLY BLESSED for sure!!!! Great photos! Thanks for sharing!
Karmen
They look so cute together and you look like one happy mom!
Pam
Post a Comment