Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Little Gardening!







Troy had built me a new flower box before we left for China but I had not had time to plant anything in it yet - so today we decided to do this. We went and got a load of dirt and when we came home the kids rode their "bikes" for a few minutes (thus the helmets) and then got interested in the big box of dirt! They "helped" me plant the flowers and then "helped" dad move the rest of the dirt from the trailer to the wheelbarrows. We commented recently how every task takes so much longer now with all the extra help!



I finally decided that maybe we would be more effective in the backyard playing on the swings and letting daddy finish up the job! They had fun "helping" while it lasted!





3 comments:

Redmom2005 said...

How precious!!! Love the pictures! What a family you have there!!!

:)
Erin

Redmom2005 said...

Hello!! I'm sure you've got a lot of time on your hands right now (ha ha)...and you're going to love me for this..... I've "tagged" you! Please see the July 15th entry on my blog to see what it's all about!!

Hugs,
Erin

Karmen and Greg said...

Oh they are having SO much fun! A.J. just LOVES being home doesn't he??? He looks SO happy!

Karmen