Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today I am celebrating my 2nd Mother's Day! It has been a year - but I am happy to say that I survived it and am looking forward to this next year and having two little ones!! After church we went by Grandma's house and ran into Cousin J. and her mommy and daddy. It was a fun, unexpected addition to our day. We went to the mall and had lunch at Noodles & Company - since I have been on WW I don't get to eat my favorite foods to often so Noodles is what I wanted! It was so nice of them to send me a coupon for a free meal as well :-)
Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends. To those of you waiting for your children - you are on my heart today and I pray that they will soon be in your arms!!! You are mothers in your hearts already!

Two happy Mama's with their girls!
Baba's with their girls!
Our sweeties!
Noodles, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!




2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Ruth! What great pictures! The girls are just too cute and getting so big!
I hope you have had a wonderful day celebrating!

Melinda said...

Happy Mother's Day Ruth! I hope your day was special!