Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2 Years Ago!

Two years ago today as I sat in church (the 28th was a Sunday) listening to our pastor preach a sermon entitled "Imagine is a God Thought" this thought came to me, "If God wants us to adopt internationally He can provide the finances". The very strange thing about this thought is that adoption was not even in our minds - we had not discussed it seriously for years. This thought literally came out of nowhere (except Heaven itself) I looked at Troy and said this to him - he looked at me like I was a little crazy! How could we imagine that within two years we would have a beautiful little girl and be on the verge of travelling to China for our son!! My mind is boggled over what God has done in and for us over the last two years!! Amazing!

Our Treasures!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew!! God is soooo Good!!