Annalynn has had a great week. I kind of keep waiting for the other shoe to fall but it just hasn't. Monday was a little rough but she had not had a nap the day before and had been up late so that was understandable. The rest of the week she has been so sweet and obedient - she is often sweet and obedient but usually not for hours on end - let alone days on end. She has been responding to me much better and we are having a lot of fun together.
Tonight we are leaving her over night at my sister's for the first time. We are staying in town (going to a conference) in case it does not go well. I think the only ones who will have a problem are Mom and Dad!! She has gone to bed at my sister's before and we have picked her up later but she has never woken up in the morning without us being there. I think she will do fine. We'll pick her up around 1 or 2 tomorrow (if we last that long without her!) :-)
Our little guy, AJ!

No comments:
Post a Comment