Friday, March 07, 2008

Reading with Daddy (and the dog)

I really wish that I could get a video of Annalynn reading this whole book to her daddy. She can turn each page and tell you what all the items are on each page. She knows some of the letters and their sounds as well. It is so adorable when she does it. The time I did get some of it on video she was reading it to the dog. Of course as soon as she realizes I have a camera in my hand it is all over! As you can tell by the end of the video this book is very well loved and read. It is one that we bought when we were in China and she loves to read it with daddy. I have found her during the day leafing through it and reading it to her baby as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh too cute, she is learning so fast.can't belive it has been a year since you brought her home. time passes so fast.so glad she became one of the family and one of my grandchildren, can't wait for her brother to join her. my cup indeed runneth over. Gram c.

Angie said...

That is very cute! I loved it when she says "mato"!

Unknown said...

Love it!! She is just too cute and then the dog started barking and my two dogs heard the barking and now my two dogs are barking!!! Yikes! :)

Wendy

Pamela Askew said...

Ruth,
SHE IS SOOOOO cute!!! I can't believe how much she is talking now. I'll have to figure out how to put video on our blog.... it is probably easier than I think but I haven't had time to figure it out yet :)