Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sunshine!

I have been waiting for a day like today for soooo long! It has been so cold and wet this winter and the back yard has been sorely neglected. We had a lot of indoor chores to do but the sun beckoned us outside and we could not resist!! I got my roses and blueberries pruned, my raspberries moved to another bed and some weeding done! As you can see from the pictures Annalynn really enjoyed being outside as well. I think quite a bit of my good soil got moved out of the beds but she had fun doing it :-)! She really needs her brother for a playmate as she wanted to swing with her lawnmower, buckets and lawn tools! Needless to say she had a bath before her nap - but what fun would it be to be outside if you can not play in the dirt.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun was had by all :)

Leslie said...

She is so cute. I just love her.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Priceless...