I've been tagged by Kelly. This is a book tag! I have not had to much to read, though I have a lot of books sitting in front of me begging to be read.
Here is how it works.
1. Pick the nearest book that has 123 pages.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.
The closest book to me is Creative Correction by Lisa Whelchel. The 3 sentences after the 5th sentences are:
Proverbs 1: 8-9 "Listen my son (daughter) to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching. They will be a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck."
Buy a necklace for your child and hide it. Then when your daughter chooses to obey you rather than go her own way, reward her with a necklace.
I thought that was kind of neat - and no I did not go looking for this - it really was the first book I looked in.
1 comment:
Hi Ruth,
How cool that the book you were reading had such a great scripture in it in the right place!
Post a Comment