Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick Girl

My little Anna is very sick. She has had a high fever for 3 days now and is congested and coughing. We took her to the doctor on day two when her temp hit 104. It got up there again today but is coming back down to an acceptable range with Tylenol. I am getting all the cuddles and holding I want which she is not normally willing to give. All she wants to do is be held. Troy is working this weekend so no break from caring for her. He has been good about coming home in between jobs and when he can to help. I am just praying that neither of us get it.

Check out our good news on AJ's site!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope she feels better soon.

Ohilda said...

Awwww...saying a prayer for her to feel better soon!

Jessica said...

Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon.