On Christmas day we were driving to my sisters house and I had the cameras in my hand (I forgot them and had to go back for them :-) ) I turned around in the car and Annalynn was trying her great balancing act. We have seen her do this with her "baby" before which of course just lays over her shoe - but today she was using her sippy cup. I snapped the picture and turned back around - a second later Troy said,

"She's got it" and this is what we saw! Love the smug little grin on her face!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait for my turn for those silly little moments :o)
How cute! What a talented little girl you have there!
My, my! She is talented!
WOW! I'm impressed! That is just too funny!
talented girl!! What a picture, I love it!
You are in trouble! Looks like you have a budding gymnast! Start saving!! LOL! :)
Wendy
Post a Comment