I have taken so many pictures in the last two days that I really don't know where to start. On Saturday we had Christmas with Troy's family - Annalynn had a blast with all her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. She is really beginning to get comfortable with them and remembering them. Opening presents just does not seem to be a huge deal to her. She got into it after a couple but then just wanted to play with the ones she had already opened. I am not sure that she knows the things she opened are her. By the time we got home she was asleep and today was crazy with church and my family so she has not seen that her gifts are here yet. We have a quiet day tomorrow so we will get them out and let her play with them again. Her Auntie E. knows what she is getting for Christmas so she got her an apron set and baking set to go with her new kitchen. She loved it and is turning into quite the little cook :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment