Monday, November 05, 2007

Baking with Anna

I had some bananas that were on the ripe side so I decided to make these yummy Frosted Banana Bars on my sister's recipe blog. Annalynn had just woken up from her nap so she wanted to help :-) She helped cream the first ingredients and then dumped the dry ingredients into the pan. Upon completing that task she decided to try a handful of flour - I explained that it might be tastier when it was added to the other ingredients. She had a fit when I mashed up her precious bananas and added them to the batter. She was appeased when I let her taste some banana with batter on it.

Then after it was in the oven I let her lick the beaters and the pan.
She really got into licking the pan as you can see from the pictures.

She totally approved of the finished product! They are yummy!!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the picture of her licking the bowl. So cute.

Angie said...

So cute!! She is going to be an amazing baker for sure!

Anonymous said...

I am convinced they are delicious!