Thursday, November 22, 2007

Annalynn's First Thanksgiving!

Last night while rolling out pie crust Annalynn wanted to "help" so this morning when she woke up we had her play dough rolling pin ready for her and a small amount of dough so she could roll out rolls with daddy! Getting into the rolling!
First Thanksgiving dinner! Her appetite has not been great lately but today all she wanted to do was eat! I don't think I have ever seen her put away as much as she did today! She really got into Thanksgiving dinner!
Mmmmmm.... Daddy's pumpkin pie! She got a small piece of her own after this picture.
Cousin Jack and Anna feed their dollies Thanksgiving dinner.
"Here baby, eat your food!"
A rousing game of Cranium

Tonight as I was putting Annalynn to bed I was overwhelmed by gratefulness for this wonderful little girl we have been given! She is such a joy to us and really has changed our lives. Next year we will have two treasures at our Thanksgiving table!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love to see photos of families together with good food and lots of love!

Unknown said...

Ruth, I love that you keep us up on your lives with Annalynn. I always check you blog and love the photos and comments. Thank you!!

Looks like Thanksgiving was fun!

Wendy & Emma

Lisa said...

I love the fact that you guys let Anna "help"! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy over at your place :). Decorating, baking. Looks fun :)!

Melinda said...

What a great little helper Annalynn is! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!