Today marks six months since the first time we held our beautiful little girl in our arms. Tonight I dressed Anna in the outfit she had on when we first saw her. (I did not make her put all the layers on - just the outside one! :-) ) Look at how much our sweetie has changed over the last 6 months. Her adjustment has been relatively easy and she is such a good girl. We love her so much and are so grateful to God for the beautiful daughter He has given us!
Notice the title of the book she is holding in the last picture - I didn't notice it until after I downloaded it to the computer.
5 comments:
Can't believe that much time has passed.
Hello Ruth, Troy and Annalise,
Congratulations on 6 months! She sure looks happy. :)
Wendy and Emma
it feels like she always been part of the family, She is so cute and so,loved. Grams
She is so cute, and it's hard to believe it's been 6 months already. She is just precious.
Post a Comment