
One of her new favorite things to do is stand on Daddy's head!
My dad and sister
Cousins - three of them within 7 weeks of each other - then we will add AJ!
She loves to shut doors!
Since it is not our anniversary anymore I decided I need to change the pictures. Here are a few from a recent family gathering.
4 comments:
Ruth,
I love looking at your blog. Your little girl is precious!! :) I loved looking at your wedding pics how neat. Thanks for sharing!!
Patty Estes
Ruth,
Your picture of Anna on Troy's shoulder is ADORABLE!!
And I remember the wedding like it was only a few weeks ago! You and Troy looked stunning :)!
M.T.
Great pictures!
Ruth! I love the photos of Annalynn! She is still a tiny girl! She sure loves her daddy. :) He is all for fun and games.
Wendy
Post a Comment