Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


This morning I won tickets to the Beavers game on our local Christian Radio Station, The Fish. Tonight we learned a valuable lesson. Don't take a 2 year old to the ball game unless you want to leave at the top of the 2nd inning :-(

Annalynn could not understand why she could not go out on that big field and run around with those guys! She was totally inconsolable and so for our sanity and those sitting around us we went home. Lesson learned - at least the tickets were free.

3 comments:

Angie said...

YEAAA to you for winning Ruth! I never win anything!
That would be hard for a two year old to understand....they just want to play too! Maybe next time!

Lisa said...

I am laughing so hard right now! I can only imagine what was going through Miss Annalynn's mind....lol. Like you said at least the tickets were free!

Nesting For Natalie said...

Tooo funny :)!

Amy