
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
We're Back
So I have decided to blog again. There are a few reasons - I don't want to overload FB with my pictures. Those that choose to see them can come here (I will still post some on facebook). Also, I got a very early birthday present (almost 3 months early - but I turn 50 this year so I am stretching the birthday thing out for a looooonnnng time) My wonderful husband bought me a new camera. It is a Nikon D3000 - kind of an entry level SLR and I am so excited about it. I am loving the beautiful pictures it takes. The colors are so beautiful and just being able to capture so much more with the speed of the SLR. Soooo - I need a place to post all my pictures :-) With summer upon us and lots of fun activities I am sure I will have lots to blog about as well - so there you have it! Enjoy these pictures and I am sure you will be seeing many of my sweeties, my garden and lots of other fun things in and around our town!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Beautiful pictures Ruth. You capture the kids so well - love the colors etc...glad you're back to blogging :).
So glad you're back! I'm gonna start blogging again too. FB takes up too much of my time and I really enjoy blogging.
And your new gift? I am SOOO jealous. What a great gift. I look forward to seeing many adorable pics of your sweeties. :)
Hugs!
Yahoo. Glad you are back. Congrats on the new camera!
It really does take alot to keep up with FB and blogging, but I think I need to start back up again too... if not just for the memory keeping part of it. :)
Love your photos! I really do LOVE Annalynn's hair even though it probably wasn't the way you wanted it initially :) Also love AJ's shirt.
Post a Comment