Tonight the kids had a little Christmas program at school. They sang "This Little Light of Mine" We have tried and tried to get Annalynn to participate in activities such as songs and games to no avail. When we had our first parent teacher conference this was the teachers one concern with her and it had been with us for quite some time. The next week I used a little bribery to get her to do the motions to her songs in school. It worked and she found that she LOVES doing the motions and participating - I have loved standing at the window and watching her at the end of the day FULLY participating in the singing! She looks like she is having so much fun! I grin from ear to ear watching her - knowing what a struggle it has been for her and now the joy she finds in it.
I wasn't sure how she would do in front of a whole room full of people tonight but she did great (daddy did promise her a little treat if she did her hand motions) She stayed pretty focused on her teacher and I could tell she felt very special being up there. AJ was quite distracted by all the bigger kids behind them but he did sing and do his motions when he was looking forward. They were soooo cute and we were beaming!!
all done - you can tell AJ was really tired!
They were checking out daddy's ears with their "little lights"
4 comments:
What fun!! Aren't you glad for these two little gifts straight from the hand of our loving Heavenly Father. You are blessed!
Very cool - maybe a 'star' is born? You guys rock - tell them I thought they looked super!
hugs - aus and co.
so cute, we are so blessed to have them in our lives, such a wounderfull thing God has done to have them become a part of yours and our life,gram
I bet you guys couldn't be any prouder of them. As usual they look adorable! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment