Today was picture day at school. We decided to have a little practice at home before we headed out the door. All went well at home but school was a bit of a different story. AJ stepped right up to the plate and smiled for the camera and then came Miss Anna! She was going to have none of it. Even with practice, talking about it for two days and promise of a special surprise, a smile was not going to be coaxed out of her. We let the rest of the class go ahead and then tried again. Still a no go. After a few minutes she announced she needed a bathroom break so I took her to the restroom. While we were there she announced that she planned on smiling when we returned and upon returning she smiled immediately and we got quite a cute picture. Go figure! When she was good and ready she decided she would smile - not any sooner or later!
Here are a few shots from our before school photo session. Enjoy!
5 comments:
Ruth,
Your babies are precious! I can't believe the transformation that AJ has made from the little boy I met in Hefei 2 years ago.
The pictures are wonderful. I especially love the 3rd one!
Hugs,
Ohilda
CUTE!!!
Oh my - looking at those two together laughing like that - puts a whole new kind of nefarious and sneaky (in the happy kind of way!) spin on their personalities! I bet it's just a ball keeping up with them - they'd have me laughing all the time!
hugs - aus and co.
Wow, they are getting so big and are just adorable.
They are sooooo precious!!! Such beautiful kids...with beautiful smiles!!
We miss you on the group...but I now know how it is to have "virtual twins" lol...they keep you running!!
Hugs,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
Post a Comment