Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Flowers

As I mentioned a few posts ago - I love summer - and this is why! We had so much fun picking flowers today and the kids loved arranging them in vases. They each have a vase on their dressers. There are roses, peonies, poppies, calla lilies, alstromeria and daisies. Love my flowers!!!




8 comments:

Ohilda said...

What a beautiful, beautiful bouquet!!!! You have an amazing green thumb!

Unknown said...

How great to have grown such beautiful flowers.

Aus said...

You and Marie should get together and compare gardens - my Bride can grow dead sticks - I swear she can! You gardens must really be something to provide bouquets like that!

hugs - aus and co.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful!!

Kelly and Matt said...

Beautiful! I can kill a pothos plant :o(

Karmen and Greg said...

LOVE the new blog look -- and all the flowers ...your kids are SO adorable!

Duchess of Lanier said...

Alstomeria... my favorite! Great tastes in the mommy and the children at your house. Cheers!

Sharon and Michael said...

Love all the pics and the flowers and your backyard is gorgeous! I miss that part of gardening and haven't restarted since we moved here.