Friday, January 11, 2008

New Hairstyle

So Annalynn's daddy wants to grow her bangs out. Of course he is not the one that has to contend with it everyday. I know I will like it when it is grown out but for now it is a PAIN! It is growing quite quickly fortunately and today it was long enough to clip the bangs back. She does not like her hair done and from these pictures you can see she still does not like her picture taken. I get the camera out and she about has a fit! This morning was no exception!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ruth, I sympathize with you and the hair thing. We are in the very same faze with Emma. I have tried to let the bangs grow and then just chop them off when I can't deal with them anymore. Emma will not sit for me to style her hair either. Two peas in a pod. :)

Wendy & Emma

Melinda said...

I love her little pigtails! She is so cute despite not wanting to have her picture taken!

Ohilda said...

Even hiding from the camera, she is beautiful!

Donna said...

Too funny! We went through this with both of my girls, and it is a pain! But, she does look cute without bangs...hang in there!