Friday, October 05, 2007

Tumble, Twirl, Turn and Twist!







With Annalynn's flexibility I wanted to get her in some tumbling classes as soon as possible. Her first class was yesterday and once she warmed up to the idea she had a lot of fun. The teacher seems to be great with the kids and Annalynn especially loved swinging and twirling on the bar. I wish I had gotten a shot of her face when she came out of that twirl around the bar!! She loved it! She is so daring and such a risk taker that I know she would do great in gymnastics. Now if mom can just let her do it and not be afraid she is going to get hurt!!! Some day when she is an Olympic gymnast you can say, "I saw pictures of her very first tumbling class :-)"

5 comments:

Leslie said...

She looks so cute hanging on that bar. Go Annalynn......you little tumble bug.

Angie said...

Yea Annalynn!!! A superstar in the making!!
So glad that she liked it!

Unknown said...

Hee..hee...she sure is cute! I think we have some pretty special little kids! I was thinking gymnastics or skating! :) LOL

Wendy

Lisa said...

She looks so cute! Can't wait to say I knew her when...lol

Kelly and Matt said...

Adorable as usual! Hang in there mom, she'll be fine ;o)